Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday and some Blogger Tag Q's

Fill in the Blank Friday use to be a staple in my blog. At least I would know that I would have something to post on Fridays. This may be Lauren's last FITBF before she gives birth, so I have to participate (and also, if I didn't do this, I am not sure if I would have even posted anything today). Below this FITB are some questions from Kasey's blog. I have answered them because she was sweet enough to tag me.

Today we had a pretty bad snowfall in the morning but it has now melted away. Do you have snow where you live? Well, wherever you are, I hope you stay warm and have a lovely weekend!



1.   The last thing I ate was a fried egg sandwich. It took me about an hour to eat because I kept on getting interrupted.

2.   The last song I listened to was
Crew Love by Drake. My iPhone was on shuffle, this was the first time I heard the song.

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell
{Leesh-not comfortable using my real name} see, heel, she, he, heels, eel, eels

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black just because everything I own is black.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find
a wallet, bottle of water, ereader, notebook, iPhone, coin purse, GO train pass, lotions, hand sanitizer, meds, makeup, chocolate, and a whole bunch of other crap.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to
go and check my Twitter feed.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is Calabria by Enur.



Questions from Kasey Lynne's blog

if you could suggest ONE book for someone to read, what would it be? 
Divergent. It was the last book I read and I loved it.

name one song that would get you out on the dance floor.
Any song really. I do feel though that the first song played after a dinner is the most important. If you pick the wrong one and don't get people on the dance floor, the party will suck for the rest of the night.

what is your favorite dessert? (please share a recipe)
Toblerone Creme Brûlée - this is the easiest recipe and it's so delicious.

what is one item you MUST have in your purse at all times?
Wallet or maybe iPhone

if you could meet one person from your favorite sports team, who would it be?
I don't watch sports so I don't have a favorite team but I'd want to meet Kobe Bryant.

if you could pick two actors/actresses to be in a movie together, who would you choose?
I would say Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bollock  but they already made The Proposal. Even though he is not technically an actor, I would say Justin Timberlake with Jessica Alba (just for the hotness factor).

if you could take cooking lessons from one well known chef, who would it be?  what would you choose to learn how to cook?
Paula Deen and I want to learn how to cook some southern food (with a pound of butter).

create your own cupcake flavor.


Vanilla cupcake with chocolate icing and bacon crumbled on top. Sweet and salty!

what is your favorite item of clothing?
Black skinny pants. It's a staple in my wardrobe.

are you a coffee person or hot chocolate person?
Coffee but consider myself more of a tea person.

what would be your favorite thing to do on a date?
Dinner and a movie - a good old fashion kind of date.

7 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Cute post. I need to sneak in chocolate into my purse too.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Kathy said...

i'm a total tea drinker too; i always start my morning with a hot cup of tea. if i'm super tired, i go with coffee.

and we eat the same breakfast too! :D

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

#4 would have been my answer too a few years ago.

Nikolett said...

I have now put "Divergent" on hold on the library thanks to you ;) Too bad I'm person 52 or something, but I -will- talk to you about it once I've read it! And now I really want to watch "The Proposal" :D Hope you've had a great weekend!

Marz said...

Everything I own is black too!

As someone who vowed never to join twitter (you remember this! ha), I'm pretty obsessed with it only because I'm constantly checking C.J. Wilson's twitter (who would have totally been my answer to which athlete I'd want to meet!! No doubt about that one :) But I'd also say T.O. and David Beckham too!)

I've been needing a new book to read, thanks for suggesting "Divergent" - I'll have to check it out.

I really wish your cupcake flavor existed - it would be my favourite! I LOVE bacon. Love it!

Lin said...

I would pick black as well since it goes with everything & as a plus, is slimming ;)

Ryan Reynolds & Sandra Bullock are a great on screen couple. I loved them together in The Proposal.

Kasey Lynne said...

Mmmm fried egg sandwich.

I am sad to say that I've never had creme brulee. Guess I should start trying new things!

Paula Deen would be SO fun to learn from. I love watching her cooking show on Food Network.