Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday (travel edition)

My weekend has not started off to a good start. After a full day conference, I took the GO train home only to get to the stop before mine and find out there is a pedestrian accident ahead. I am not sure how long the delay would be so I left the train and began my adventure. My super nice hubby was able to pick me up halfway on my trek home. After a some food and bubble tea, we come home to find out our credit cards have been compromised. It's almost 9 pm and I don't think anything else can go wrong tonight. So, I'm going to settle in, do some Fill in the Blanks over at Lauren's blog, turn in for the night and do some reading. Speaking of Lauren, congratulations are in order to her and Craig on the birth of their baby girl, Fern, last weekend.


1.   My favorite place I've ever traveled to is Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. It's like a second home to me.

2.    Bora Bora is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading on my ereader or listening to music.

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are my iPhone, advil (I believe it cures any ailment and a large scarf (can be used as a blanket on the plane, a cover up on the beach and a scarf when cold).

5.  My favorite travel companion is
Mike, my hubby.

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is
nothing so far. It's not really crazy but my hubby and I have been recognized while traveling by our twitter names or Beach Junkies blog.

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is nothing yet but hopefully, I will be up for a challenge one day.

8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Punta Cana. I would like to be a beach bum for the rest of my life.

9.  I have been to
five (Ohio, New York, New Jersey, California, Nevada) states in the U.S.

3 comments:

lifeinprogress.ca said...

my fav way to pass time on a bus/train is sleep. i once fell into such a deep sleep on the GO that the conductor had to wake me up at Union and the entire train was empty! LOL!

Girlie Blogger said...

OK. You have just convinced me to visit Punta Cana.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ah I want to do to the Dominican Republic!