Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's okay to...

...be devastated that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are engaged. Anyone but her. Just not her.

...buy a shower head that has flashing disco lights.

...love Justin Bieber. How can you not after watching this video of him on the Ellen Show.

...not want to read any other book after reading Divergent. Yes, I liked it that much.

...be jealous of Jessica Alba's post-baby body even though you know she has the time and money to get her body into awesome shape.

...get all choked up and teary-eyed each time you see the Titanic 3D trailer. It's that damn song, My Heart Will Go On that gets to me. I have seen the trailer in the theatre twice and both times I bawled.

...have Take Care by Rihanna and Drake on repeat every single day.

... love Justin's singing on T.I.'s track, Dead and Gone.

...be sick for the entire weekend and do nothing but rest.

7 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Excellent girl! Love this post. I feel suddenly better :O)

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Shutterbug said...

LOL! I love your "it's ok" list. you should make this a regular feature on your blog! :)

bananas. said...

i heard a rumor that celebs like jessica alba pretend to be pregnant but actually have a surrogate and that's how they're able to get so skinny so fast.

i'm not sure i believe it...but i'd like to.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Wait...tell me more about this shower head lol!!

I hope you feel better ASAP! Being sick is no way to start the new year :(

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I really wish JT had stayed with Cameron Diaz. I don't like her much either but I liked them as a couple.

P.S. I'm giving away a wish bracelet today courtesy of Vivien Frank. Come check it out!

Marz said...

These posts of yours are my absolute favourite!

I swear Micaela and I watched "Titanic" at the theatre 10 times (she was in love with Leo) and it still is one of the best movies ever. I can watch it anytime. And just like you I bawl every single time! Well maybe not during the trailer haha but it does give me goosebumps!

I LOVE Justin's singing on "Dead and Gone" - great song!

It depresses me to see how amazing these celebs like Jessica Alba look after their babies.
You know I think one of the reasons I love Britney Spears so much is she seems more "real" because after she had both her boys she seemed to have trouble getting rid of her baby weight like a "normal" person would. She looks absolutely amazing now and you can tell she worked hard for it! I love that!

Elisse said...

Yeah, I'm a bit choked about JT and Jessica. BTW, you need to start reading crazydaysandnights.net - best celeb gossip blog discovery ever!