Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinterest and Bora Bora

Last night I came across the photo below from The Cool Hunter's post on Amazing Place to Experience Around the Globe and pinned it. My inbox then exploded with over 80 repins. Crazy huh? I continued on to pin and repin all night. It's so addicting when you have the time. If you want to follow me on Pinterest, check my sidebar for the link.




Bora Bora is definitely one place I would love to visit...when I win the lottery because right now, it's never in my budget. A girl can dream right?

10 comments:

keltie said...

Oh yes, it's on my dream list too. Amazing!!

Lin said...

A girl should always dream :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Bora Bora would be AMAZING.

Girlie Blogger said...

I need to go there. Looks beautiful.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Joanne said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! I'd love to go there too. I'd probably never go back home.

Joanne said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! I'd love to go there. I'd probably never want to go back home. :)

destinationdelicious said...

I would love to help you all get there....it's not as hard or expensive as it seems! I went there on my honeymoon, and it WAS fabulous!!

Nikolett said...

Oh wow ... that is STUNNING. The water, the sand, the ahhh ... I need to go on an all-inclusive vacation! And it's crazy how Pinterest explodes sometimes and I get 20 emails in a row of people repinning or liking something I've pinned. Completely addictive :D

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So gorgeous! The closet I've come to Bora Bora is the perfume hehe!...seriously though, I own it!

Shutterbug said...

gorgeous views! i need to travel more! :)