Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome 2012 and welcome me back to blogging

This is my first post of 2012 and you know what I realized...I haven't blogged in almost two weeks and I really miss receiving comments from my readers. I guess you have to blog in order to get comments <-- stupid me!

I took an unintentional blogging break. I had planned to do a post about my first ever trip to NYC, a year in review for 2011, my goals for 2012 but instead, I got lazy when I returned home from my trip. And then I got sick. I honestly did not go on my laptop for almost two weeks. Any blog comments I made was through a new app I am testing out, Byline, I checked in Pinterest through the app and of course, I still managed to be in the loop through Twitter. I still have a bunch more blogs to comment on but honestly, I hate being on a computer after I come home from work. Which leads me to believe that blogging is easier at work. I will do my next post at work as soon as I get to my desk.

So, I am going to scrap all the posts I wanted to do...well, I still want to tell you about some of my goals and I still want to post some photos from NYC (I hope you enjoyed that little video I posted). I will just do it when I am ready. Please bear with me while I get my bearings. I will start off tomorrow with the first "It's okay" post for 2012 and then go from there. Also, please help me find the motivation and strength to keep blogging because I miss you readers. Maybe make my day and leave me a comment with one of your goals for 2012.

For now, allow me to greet you a Happy New Year! I hope Santa was good to you and that you rang in the new year with loved ones, good food and an enormous amount of alcohol (I know I did). I look forward to another year of blogging and commenting with everyone out there. May 2012 bring you everything you wanted and more....

Tango Julep - the drink I made for New Years Eve

New Years Eve nail art (butterLONDON Cream Tea and OPI Rainow Connection)

Me and the hubby with our new favorite - Honey Jack Daniels 

7 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Awwww. THanks for checking in. Hope 2012 has been treating you well.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Mrs. Parker said...

Welcome back! Hmm, two of my goals for this year are to pay off our car & lose about 20lbs. Both easily attainable!
Looking forward to your next post!

keltie said...

yay to a return to blogging! I've got a few resolutions but first and foremost is to jam up my savings (emergency savings, RRSP and maybe even make a lump payment on my mortgage). A close second is to always bring my lunch to work, sort of goes hand in hand with the savings.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You two look so cute! And I love the NYE nails :)

Good for you for taking a computer break - those are always necessary. Glad you're back though!

Kathy said...

you know what my goals are, girl. welcome back :)

cranberryportage said...

You have to keep blogging
Because we all love reading
About you, everything or anything
That happens in your life that means something.

Start with one tiny simple goal
Try eating your food in small bowl Don't do exercise routine from a pole
Take a nap when your schedule goes out of control.

Kasey Lynne said...

So great to have you back!!!

Love the picture of you guys..so cute!

One goal for 2012 is to try as hard as I can to NOT get too stressed over my wedding and to just enjoy the process.