Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's okay...

...to be shocked at Whitney Houston's sudden death but not surpised that it happened. All of her songs bring back my youth and I do believe she is one of the greatest but after Bobby Brown, she went on a downhill spiral.

...to not hate on Chris Brown. Well, yes, I should hate on him because of what he did to Rihanna, but if she can forgive him, then maybe we can cut him a little slack. <-- I know you are probably going to hate me or stop following me because I said that but we are all entitled to our own opinion, right?

...to like Rihanna's new single CAKE, and yes, it features Chris Brown.

...to crave for donuts all the time.

...to hate your bangs one month and then love it the next. I made a bold move with my bangs in December. I cut longer sides and then I regret it all through the rest of the month and all of January. I went to get them trimmed this weekend and all is well back in my hair world.

...to hate on a certain Etsy shop for not answering conversation threads during the holidays but then ordering from them because you tried one more time and they got back to you!

...to not blog as much as before and know that inspiration will come knocking again soon.

...to say that you don't eat red meat but stuff your face with bacon.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

love this series :)

Erleene said...

mmmmmm bacon!

i just trimmed my bangs and I hate them. But in 2 weeks they'll be perfect again :)

Kasey Lynne said...

I agree with all of these.
I'm glad Whitney Houston is no longer suffering. She was a HOT MESS. RIP

I'm over the whole Chris Brown thing. We're called to forgive right? RIGHT.

Umm if apple fritters weren't so fattening, I would have one every morning for breakfast.

bananas. said...

ha! the last one made me laugh. i love bacon!!!

in HER shoes said...

hahaha, just like i don't eat pork, but bacon and pepperoni are the only ones that don't make me sick because they're processed. :)

Girlie Blogger said...

lol. I like the last one. By the way, I think bacon is pink :O)

Lin said...

Her death was in no way a surprise. Sad, but now surprise. Also, I have to agree with you on the Chris Brown thing, if she forgave him (like most abuse victims do, I know cause I see it ALL the time) then whatever.

And finally, bacon is not red meat...it's a super duper delicious gift from the gods.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I agree, her death is sad but not at all a surprise. I mean, what did people think was going to happen to her?