Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Style Inspiration: Olivia Palermo


Olivia Palermo is one of my style inspirations. I remember when I first started to see the previews for The City, I was in awe with how pretty she is. She is well-mannered, well put together and just a beauty. I love her classic style and simplicity. Back in the day on The City, she had gorgeous long wavy hair that I wanted so bad. And then when news hit that she cut her hair, I was devastated but I have to admit, the short wavy hair still suits her. Either way, she still looks good.




And then I see this...


What the heck is she wearing and what was she thinking when she put this outfit together? I was quite disappointed when I saw her wearing this at the Jonathan Saunders show. This is the first time that I just didn't fall in love with her outfit.

5 comments:

in HER shoes said...

i didn't like her attitude in "the city" but of course, no one can deny that she has style. i still like lauren conrad and whitney port. although i'm more like lauren than whitney cause whitney can be so bright and you know how i get easily scared with bright colors :)

Kasey Lynne said...

I agree with Reni. I DESPISED the woman when I watched The City, but I really liked her hair and her clothes. Her style is very classy.

keltie said...

I am MENTAL for her style. Love her hair and seriously considering cutting mine to look like hers. Not sure I can pull it off, maybe just the colour.

Nikolett said...

She bothered me on "The City" (I think that whole show just bothered me even though I wanted to like it so much!) but I adore her style - save for that last outfit. I hate that the whole mom jeans trend is being popular, it rarely looks good on anyone! I wish I had her hair, ahhh.

Sandy a la Mode said...

love love LOVE her style!!