Sunday, February 12, 2012

Things that made me happy this weekend...

After a really bad day this week and having to work all last weekend, it was nice to be home this weekend and just veg.

I booked a trip for my hubby and I to go visit my mom and stepdad in San Jose, CA for April. We will be there for nine days. Not quite sure what we plan to do yet.

This Pinterest photo makes me smile so hard because the kid is so stinking cute. I am pretty sure it's Mason (Kourtney and Scott's kid). What a stylish boy with a swagger walk.




I had a lovely chat with Elisse this morning. It's so nice to hear a friend's voice every once in a while. Each time we tried to get off the phone, we still had one more thing to say.

I finally bought the e-reader sleeve I have been eyeing from Rogue Theory. I can't wait for it to arrive. The sleeve I had (which is an actual leather Kobo sleeve from Roots) is staining the back of my reader. So upset.

And lastly, this doesn't make me happy at all because I am going to be missing out but I am excited (and very happy) for my BFF. She will be throwing her 6th Beauty Board this coming April. If you are in the Toronto area, tickets go on sale tomorrow here.  I can't stress enough how much of a great event this is. You will be surrounded with other beauty junkies, delicious food, lots of prizes and an awesome swag bag. Get your tickets early because space is limited.

Now I am going to get ready to watch the red carpet and the Grammys this evening. I hope there are some worthy performances.

What made you happy this weekend?

6 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Oh forgot tonight is Grammy's. Need to watch that.
Have fun in San Jose - such a beautiful place.

Lin said...

How fun, you're coming to CA.. Hope you plan something fun :)

Lin said...

Fun fun fun!

Kathy said...

love that burberry sweater he's sporting!

and just got my ticket to the beauty board :D

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay for your trip! My trip is in April too. Maybe we'll have a layover in the same city ;)

Yeah, that's def Mason. He looks so cute in his outfits but how do they justify spending SO much on a toddler? lol

Marz said...

So excited for you and Mike to get to spend some time with your mom. I wish our trips overlapped, but I know one day they will! :) I have been emailing your sweet mom and I can't wait to spend some time with her. I can see where you get your kindness from! :)