Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday (colour edition)

Again, it's been a while since I completed Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday. This one is an easy one and it has to do with colour. If you want to play along, don't forget to link up on Lauren's blog.

I am so thankful that it's Friday. In Toronto, we have had some great weather this week. It totally felt like summer. I worked all last weekend (like 15 hour days) so this week felt like it was never going to end. I don't have any concrete plans except that I will be getting my haircut, visiting my brother at the cemetary and hopefully watching the Hunger Games at some point. I have loads of laundry to do and a condo to clean. I also want to relax  because I have to work again next Saturday. The bonus about all this hard work? I'll be going to visit my mom in San Jose, California in two weeks.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you are going to watch the Hunger Games, enjoy!


1.  My favorite color is purple since black isn't technically a colour.

2.   My home decor color palette includes white, turquoise (like the ocean) and beige (like sand).

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color purple or cobalt blue.

4. The color I detest is pink, like baby pink.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be black. I also have a lot of gray - yes, I am boring.

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is brown. It's a bland colour anyway.

7.  The color of my favorite dress is coral. It's a great summer dress.

What is your favorite colour?

4 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Fun! My fav color is navy blue :)

And my apt is decorated similarly! Turquoise, white, and black!

I'm so excited for The Hunger Games tonight!!

Have a great weekend.

Amy Powell said...

I wear so much black it's almost embarrassing! but I like it :)

purple is my favorite (non-black) color, though. have a great weekend!

Lin said...

I used to say I hated purple but lately it's the one color I've been drifting towards whenever I go out, haha. And as far as light pink goes I hate it too. Just too girly for me.

Kasey Lynne said...

Ughh pink. It's the worst color ever hahaha

LOVE your home colors...that's totally you! :)