I am so thankful that it's Friday. In Toronto, we have had some great weather this week. It totally felt like summer. I worked all last weekend (like 15 hour days) so this week felt like it was never going to end. I don't have any concrete plans except that I will be getting my haircut, visiting my brother at the cemetary and hopefully watching the Hunger Games at some point. I have loads of laundry to do and a condo to clean. I also want to relax because I have to work again next Saturday. The bonus about all this hard work? I'll be going to visit my mom in San Jose, California in two weeks.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you are going to watch the Hunger Games, enjoy!
1. My favorite color is purple since black isn't technically a colour.
2. My home decor color palette includes white, turquoise (like the ocean) and beige (like sand).
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color purple or cobalt blue.
4. The color I detest is pink, like baby pink.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be black. I also have a lot of gray - yes, I am boring.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is brown. It's a bland colour anyway.
7. The color of my favorite dress is coral. It's a great summer dress.
What is your favorite colour?