Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'll get right back on it...


Has it really been a week since I last blogged? 

Not that I need to give you some excuses but it has been crazy busy at work and I just got over having the flu for four days. I had a fever that made me go delirious, having mad thoughts, not knowing what is real and what is not. It was not fun. And now, I have to prepare to go to Ottawa for work next week. In the next couple of weeks I hope to bring you some posts on:
  • An exciting sewing event I was invited to at The Sewing Studio
  • Some of my purchases from the Etsy shop. Rogue Theory
  • The start of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with a few of my blogger friends (I have yet to start and am behind because of my flu)
  • My upcoming outing to the Spring One of a Kind show with Kat
  • My upcoming trip to San Jose with Mike to visit my mom
  • A follow up to see how I am doing on my 2012 Mini Goals

So there you have it, a promise that I will blog more. I think writing down the posts I plan to write gives me the inspiration that I do have some content. I just have to sit down and find the time to write. Thanks readers for bearing with my non-blogging moments, I'm glad you have stuck around. What have you been up to?

5 comments:

Kathy said...

i love that the OOAK is our thing :) i'll buy my tix tomorrow (was insanely busy today at work)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Poor thing! I hope you're feeling better!!

Mrs. Parker said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!! I've tried the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred...it's tough! Good Luck!
PS -- I tagged you in a post
http://adventuresasaparker.blogspot.com/2012/03/eleven.html

Kasey Lynne said...

Dang! Why can't San Jose be closer to me?!?!

Lin said...

I think I'm getting sick so I can totally sympathize with you. Glad you're feeling better & can't wait to read your posts :)