Has it really been a week since I last blogged?
Not that I need to give you some excuses but it has been crazy busy at work and I just got over having the flu for four days. I had a fever that made me go delirious, having mad thoughts, not knowing what is real and what is not. It was not fun. And now, I have to prepare to go to Ottawa for work next week. In the next couple of weeks I hope to bring you some posts on:
- An exciting sewing event I was invited to at The Sewing Studio
- Some of my purchases from the Etsy shop. Rogue Theory
- The start of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with a few of my blogger friends (I have yet to start and am behind because of my flu)
- My upcoming outing to the Spring One of a Kind show with Kat
- My upcoming trip to San Jose with Mike to visit my mom
- A follow up to see how I am doing on my 2012 Mini Goals
So there you have it, a promise that I will blog more. I think writing down the posts I plan to write gives me the inspiration that I do have some content. I just have to sit down and find the time to write. Thanks readers for bearing with my non-blogging moments, I'm glad you have stuck around. What have you been up to?