Friday, March 30, 2012

It's okay...

...to be complete obsessed with Kobe Bryant even though you don't watch basketball. 

{via}

....to want a baby but yet be annoyed with bratty kids and think I may not quite ready yet.

...to not be able to shred as often as others and go at your own pace. By "shred" I mean Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. She's a mean one!

...to find joy in unfollowing the same people on Twitter with your BFF. We have discussions on who we should unfollow next.

...to be disappointed that Adam Levine got a buzz cut. He had beautiful hair - the kind you want to run your fingers through.

...to be pleased with how The Hunger Games turned out. I'm so crushing on Gale (Liam Hemsworth) right now.

{via}

...to have Live My Life by Far East Movement and Justin Bieber on constant rotation.

...to have the rapper name of Krispy Bakon because your coworker gave it to you. The reason she gave it to me is because I won't shut up about how good crispy bacon is.

...to still be playing Restaurant and Bakery Story on an iPhone while everyone else is playing Draw Something or Words with Friends.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

eh, not too crazy about AL's buzz.. but he's still hot.

Nikolett said...

You pretty much have the best rapper name ever. And I expect raps about bacon for breakfast, please :) And I agree ... Adam has lost his I-want-to-have-sex-with-you-now factor with that cut. Hope it grows back soon hehe.

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend! :)

ellesy said...

it's okay... to love your "it's okay" series. yes, i really really do.

p.s. draw something gets old fast, especially since the same words keep coming up... boo.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I was SO MAD about Adam Levine's haircut... it makes his face look fat! But I still love him anyway!

Kasey Lynne said...

I'm obssesed with Liam Hemsworth too....but the guy is dating Miley Cyrus! WHY OH WHY?!?!

I keep forgetting to buy Jillian's 30-Day Shred. That's my last hope for losing weight before my wedding day!

Lin said...

I wasnt happy about Adam Levine getting a buzz cut either. He looked way better with his other hair cut.

You totally made me lol with "....to want a baby but yet be annoyed with bratty kids and think I may not quite ready yet." cause this is me right now. And, Liam Hemsworth is SO freakin' hot.