Thursday, March 15, 2012

Swap with Kaileen Elise

I'm not sure how we decided to do a little swap but I think it started with a Twitter conversation with @KaileenElise. I must have tweeted that I was jealous of her getting stuff from Trader Joe's, which we don't have here in Canada. We agreed to swap some goodies, I would send her some Canadian products and she would send me some things from Trader Joe's. I should have taken a photo of what I sent to her but I included some chocolates that are not available in the States (Coffee Crisp, Wunderbar and Skor), a ring from Foxy Originals, hand cream from Consonant Body, beauty products from Joe and some other things that I can't remember.

Here is what she sent me:




Kaileen sent me some pumpkin butter, Chai Latte mix, Cinnamon Sugar grinder, milk chocolate caramels and dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds. All of this I have never had before and I can't wait to try them out.  Thank you Kaileen for doing this swap with me. It was fun and I truly appreciate you taking the time to buy and send me these Trader Joe goodies!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

nice!

Nikolett said...

Oh wow, those pomegranate seeds look AMAZING. Want want want. Wish Canada had some better products here sometimes (though I guess we do have Coffee Crisp). P.S. Major kudos for doing the 30-day shred! Hope you have a good weekend in Ottawa and sleep better :)