Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Favorite Things Swap

After a few back and forths with Linny and finally convincing her to just do a swap...along came the Favorite Things Swap. This was the first time I was paired up with an international blogger, The Life of Clare. The lovely Clare was quick to send me my package and let me tell you, for a first time swap partner, she did an awesome job (and so creative).  Clare sent me things from Australia - Tim Tam and Milo and a magazine, frankie. I can't wait to make a Tim Tam Slam and read the magazine that will be so foreign to me. I love it all!

Thank you Clare for being a great swap partner. I hope my package doesn't take that long to reach you and I also hope you enjoy everything in it. A big thanks to Lin for hosting this swap (see, I told you, if you build it, they will come!).


11 comments:

The life of Clare said...

I'm glad you like it! I was pretty nervous, and talked a lot with my husband about what I should sent. I look forward to your package.

ellesy said...

i LOVE tim tams - you are in for a treat. warning, they are verrry addictive.

kat said...

omg!!! MILO!!!! that was a fav of mine as a kid. mix it with hot water (or cold milk) and you get chocolatey goodness in liquid form!! just don't sit there eating spoonfuls of the powder or you'll wind up with diarrhea :( (as my 6-yr old self experienced)

keltie said...

oooh, that's a good swap package, for sure! Tim Tam Slam! Nice work, Clare!

Kasey Lynne said...

That Tim Tam slam drink looks delish!

No Guts, No Glory said...

The Tim Tam Slam instructions are cute!

Milo reminds me of the Philippines. I don't know if I ever had any, but I remember seeing the commercials while I was there.

Bunnie said...

Let me know what you think of the Tim Tam Slam when you try it! It's soooo delicious!!

xo,
Tania
www.bunniebar.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

We put on events in Australia and whenever anyone visits we request Tim Tams! So good :)

in HER shoes said...

girl, MILO!! you know that's a filipino household staple!

Lin said...

I feel so left out, I have no clue what any of this is but am really excited to know if you like the Tim Tams, haha.

Thanks for joining the swap, I'm so glad you liked everything you got (its all pretty rad!). And yes, you were right, if I build it they will come. I'll never question your advice again :)

Steph S CO said...

I LOVE timtams! you can get them here now too but, they're expensive!