Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm no fashionista (coloured denim)

I'm not fashionable, I'm not a fashionista and I absolutely hate having to take photos of myself, let alone a posing outfit photo. But I promised Claire I would take some photos of the coloured denim I bought while I was in California. So, here it is, awkward me and the three coloured denim - fuchsia, red and cyan - I asked my hubby to style me and to take the photos <-- yup, this is what we did on a Sunday afternoon.

God, this is going to be embarrassing...please don't judge.




Don't forget to check out my my mom's contest on her blog. It's really easy to enter and let me tell you that she sends the best packages (which is what you can win if you enter). Please show her some love as a favor to me. Thanks!

12 comments:

Nikolett said...

Ahh, that third outfit is AMAZING. Love the colours in it ... I'm honestly so jealous because I have yet to find coloured denim here in Ontario that really suits my body type; which store did you get yours from?

And I'll check out your mom's blog, pronto :)

cranberryportage said...

Those pants look great, of course my opinion is biased but I also wish I have those pants but my calves are too muscular (LOL)
Thank you so much for advertising my contest. I just got another entry from one of your blogger friends.

Michelleesque said...

Oh my gosh, but I love colored denim. I just can't ever pull them off because I'm so self conscious with the way that my thighs look.

in HER shoes said...

i haven't tried the colored denims yet, you know i am always a late bloomer on new styles and trends! i love the red jeans and the color blocking shirt!

Mrs. Parker said...

Love the cyan outfit! So cute!

Claire Kiefer said...

They look great on you--not awkward at all and you shouldn't be embarrassed about these pics! I especially love the top pic, but they all look great--no wonder you bought three pairs! Thanks for posting :)

Lin said...

You can totally pull these off. Me, not so much haha.

Mostly because my damn calves are SO ginormous but whatevs.

Kathy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfits. i esp love that you enrolled M's help to style you :D

Kasey Lynne said...

Are you kidding me??? These outfits are SO cute Leesh!!

No Guts, No Glory said...

Cute pics, but why did the photographer cut off your head?!

ellesy said...

this post surprised me because i totally think of you as fashionable! i LOVE coloured/patterned denim - i would wear fuchsia, electric blue, and floral denim if my legs were a bit thinner. so of course, my fave is the fuchsia outfit... but i think all the outfits look great.

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Wait your mom has a blog? How awesome! And umm...you're always fashionable everytime I see you!!! I love that last outfit the pastel denim with that shirt is amazing! I don't have any coloured denim - I'm too scared to jump on that trend - by the time I do it will be out LOL!