Friday, April 20, 2012

It's okay...

...to drink Starbucks three days in a row because you are jetlagged and extremely tired.

...to cry like a baby when your mom drops you off at the airport.

...to listen to The Wanted and One Direction even though both kind of suck.

...to buy three pairs of the same pants but in different colours because they were only $20 each. If they had other colours in my size, I would have bought more.

...to totally go over budget while shopping in California.

...to not like the music video of your favorite song. Last year, I had Take Care with Drake and Rihanna on constant repeat. I was quite anxious for the release of the video and now I'm truly disappointed with it. It's a cool concept but I expected more with this song.



...to be so in love with your niece because she's so darn funny and cute. It helps that she FaceTimes with us at least once a week (and it's her calling us).

..to not like guys in suits. I used to like guys in suits but now I rather have a more fashionable guy (oh wait, I do). Suits are so boring unless the guy knows how to spice it up.

...to think that Glee's getting a tad boring. It no longer interests me. The storylines are plain and the song selection is just okay.

AND

It is NOT okay to use emoticons in emails to your staff if you are a manager or director. I think it's unprofessional.

6 comments:

Erleene said...

hu! whats up with the bird? and the fish? and the bull? I am a huge drake fan (and rihanna too) but all of his videos, except maybe a few of his early ones, are so bad! Love that song and thanks for posting the video, I probably wouldn't have bothered going out and looking for it :)

I'm head over heels in love with my niece :)

keltie said...

agree on the emoticons in the workplace, yuck.

Claire Kiefer said...

But you should be allowed to go over budget on shopping while on vacation! :) I wanna see the pants you bought! I never wear pants, but I love deals like that, and I've definitely bought multiple colors of a dress when I've really loved it.

cranberryportage said...

I love your IT'S OKAY post. It's so wonderful seeing you and spending time even if it's only 9 days, but it's an awful feeling to see you leave. I guess one does not realize how much they miss each other until they are apart. Sometimes I wish I did not have to move. Is it OK to want to be there than here? Being with you makes me miss Gino so much more but I am happy that you don't get sad on Sunday anymore. I guess that's OK too.

No Guts, No Glory said...

I LOVE men in suits! Any man can wear a suit, but not every man can wear a suit well. If he can work a suit, he can work anything : )

Lin said...

It's most definitely ok to cry when leaving your mom at the airport. That must have sucked, sorry sweets.

Starbucks at any time, in any increments is totally acceptable in my book because it's delicious :)