|First meal made by my mom - shrimp tacos|
|me and SD|
|my mom and Mike (my mom's face is hilarious)|
|Santana Row - I love this place|
|me and my mom by the beach (17 mile drive)|
|by the Lone Cypress tree|
|18th hole at Pebble Beach|
|silliness at Winchester Mystery House|
|Ginger Beer Mojito at PFChangs - oh how I miss you|
|crispy green beans at PFChangs happy hour|
|experiencing sushi boat for the first time|
|hanging out with Gamble|
|trying to re-create Zac Efron's photo shoot from Men's Health|
- DO NOT go to Winchester Mystery House. It's a tourist trap. It's expensive and not worth it!
- Go do the 17 mile drive. I do not like golf at all but the courses are beautiful and scenic.
- Psycho Donuts is pretty cool. They have ginormous donuts.
- PF Changs' happy hour is awesome. I need one here so I can eat everything and drink those delicious Ginger Beer Mojitos.
- Keurig was my new best friend. I had a coffee every morning and I am not a coffee drinker.
- Blue Moon is delicious, why don't we get Blue Moon in Toronto?
- I am a sock bun master.
- My mom is a pretty good cook. She never cooked that much when I lived with her. She's always cooking something and there's tons of leftovers to eat.
- My stepdad's electric car is cool. I love how when it backs up, you don't even hear it or realize that it's moving.
Check out my mom's blog, she's got some type of contest going on....I think you have to look through some of her posts for seven questions that she asked. Email her your answers, that's it, it's pretty simple...