Monday, April 23, 2012

Upcoming vacation


Yes, I know you are shaking your head. We just came back from a trip to San Jose but over the weekend, we booked our annual beach vacation to celebrate our 6th anniversary. Since we got married, we have spent our wedding anniversary on a beach. Actually, the very first all-inclusive vacation Mike and I took together was in the second week of June back in 2003 and ever since then, we have gone away around the same time every June.

It will be exactly a year since our last beach vacation. We normally take two a year but in between the last one, we did two city vacations instead (New York City and San Jose). We miss the beach and let me tell you that we have never seen ourselves this pasty (even my stepdad commented on how light I am).

When we got back from NYC at the end of December, we already started researching resorts. We always bounce ideas back with our travel agent, Lori. She is amazing. She gives us some suggestions, along with prices and is always so patient. Well, after four months of researching (reading reviews, watch videos, making a pros and cons list), Mike and I agreed on one resorts and guess what, for what we are getting, we got a great price. So, in June, we are heading back to Mexico (we haven't been since 2008) and will be staying at:


This video will show you how relaxing this vacation will be. There's a beautiful stretch of beach, it's adults-only, has all a la carte restaurants (including a four diamond restaurant) and is just all around what we are looking for and need. We can't wait!!!


9 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You just reminded me how badly I need a vacation!

Claire Kiefer said...

This sounds BLISSFUL!!! Especially the whole "adults only" part--haha. You two are lucky ducks!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Fun! Good for you! And congrats on 6 years :)

Erleene said...

ahhhhh.....so jealous

kat said...

yay!! love beach vacations. looking forward to ours in miami and then again when i got to disney :)

Kasey Lynne said...

I am SO jealous!

in HER shoes said...

SOOO awesome! i was just thinking the other day that i wanna go to mexico for xmas and NYE this year! can't wait to see pics!

ellesy said...

i totally understand this. i always need to know where i am going on vacation next... it keeps me sane.

Lin said...

You're killing me over here girl. I need a vacation so bad, I'm jealous.

But I'm also a good friend so I'm super excited for you too. I guess. haha