Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pastel for Spring

As much as I wanted to start off the spring season with some pastel denim, I wasn't able to find any during my trip to California. So, while I am still on the hunt (I know there are tons at Zara), I will kick off the season with some pastel DIY bracelets and nail polish.



I have decided to go on the cheap with seasonal trendy nail polish.  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac, Sally Hansen Smooth Perfect in Sorbet and Revlon polish in Minted. I painted the pastel purple on my toes last night and I think all of three of these shades will look great once I get come colour on my skin. I can't wait for my  Riviera Maya vacation in 30 days.

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Those bracelets look awesome! I've been wanting to make some bracelets for myself but haven't had the chance yet. Lots of great DIY tutorials out there.
You're so lucky you get to go to Mexico! I miss the beach and the heat!

Erleene said...

I have the sally hansen lilac nail polish. I love it! It's a sweet shade of purple :)

Lin said...

Love those colors! I actually have that pastel purple nail polish :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

Love the blog - so maybe we can follow each others blog!? ;)

FashionSpot.ro

lisa said...

Ooh these colours are going to look so good for spring and summer.

'Minted' is so close to Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple' I can't tell the difference between them at all.

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE pastels!!

Elisse said...

When you posted this, I had just bought myself a pair of mint skinny jeans (bday present to myself). I'm glad that mint is a color featured for this season!