Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I just surpassed 100,000 pageviews

Oh crap. I just checked my blog and I hit 100,186 pageviews. I wanted to give a special treat to the person who hit 100,000 but I forgot to write about it in a post.This is suppose to be a milestone and it slipped my mind. The last time I checked, I was over 200 away so I thought I had time...oh well. All I can do now is say...

Thanks guys for continuing to read and comment on my blog. There were times when I was ready to throw in the towel but it looks like because you keep coming back, my blog will go on [sing it like Celine Dion-my heart will go on...].

{via}

6 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats!!! You deserve each and every page view! And here's to that number tripling!!

cranberryportage said...

Congratulations. You have to keep on going as this is one way I can keep up with your life there. Thank you also for getting me started on my own blog.

Joanne said...

CONGRATS! I can only see the number quadruple infinitely!
Your blog is always a fun read! :)

Islandia Lane said...

yay!! milestones are always fun :-)

Kathy said...

yay; love looking at stats like this :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Woop Woop!!!