Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm back...


I'm back from Mexico. Mike and I are very sad to be back home. We were in paradise and you can just imagine how hard it is to leave paradise. We were spoiled rotten beyond belief. As always, it's tough to get back into the swing of things. I just completed about five loads of laundry and I am hoping to gather up the strength to write up the review of the resort for our travel blog and post up some photos of our trip here. I'm so lazy to sit at my laptop, I rather be poolside with a drink in my hand.

I've noticed that I have several new followers...Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you stopped by and I hope that you continue to stop by. Leave a comment or two because I love hearing from my readers.

So what did I miss this week? Are you reading 50 Shades of Grey like the rest of the world? I barely read while I was away. The view was too pretty to be reading. I read two magazines (Star and In Style) and finished off Silence and that's about it. Did I miss anything good on TV? While I was away, hubby and I watched Gossip Girl episodes from season five before dinner and again before bed. It's fun to watch an entire season in one shot.

The weekend is here. It's nice to come back from vacation and still have a whole weekend to enjoy before having to go back to work. I hope you are having a great weekend so far!


6 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Coming back from Mexico (or any tropical vacation) is just about the worst feeling ever. I hope you get back into the swing of things & conquer the post vacation blues!

Elisse said...

Welcome back, although I know you heart is still in Mexico. Your Instagram pics showed how amazing it was!

Joanne said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to read about what you did in Mexico. From your tweets/instagram, it looks like you guys had a great time! Can't go wrong w/ a beach vacation....

lisa said...

Welcome back! Glad you had such a great time at this resort.

Lin said...

Glad you're back, we missed you! Congrats on the new readers. I'm sure they'll see soon enough that you rock big time. As far as reading 50 Shades, been there done that & I'll never ever do it again. It sucked.

Kasey Lynne said...

I'm glad we're both back! I can't wait to see photos of your vacay!