Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Off to Mexico I go...

I will be off to the Riviera Maya for a week and sadly, there won't be any scheduled posts from me while I am gone. I do want to leave you with a couple of photos. I have never done this before but I'll share with you the outfits and footwear I am bringing with me.

 Beach bag, hat and bikinis (I'm such a plain girl but I like to mix and match)

 Outfits for dinner

 My cover-ups

 Footwear


Some things in my beach bag
magazines, sock bun, eos lemon lip blam with spf, jelly bellies, comb, sunglasses, mini orly nail polish, Kobo reader, sun shield spray for my hair, sunblock, burt bee's lip balm in hibiscus and that cute little girl, it's my B-Star Girl headphonies.

If you want to follow Mike and I while we are on vacation, follow us (Beach Junkies) on Twitter or on Instagram. We get free wifi in our room and even on the beach so we hope to be live tweeting. I can't wait to be on a beach with a drink in my hand. It's been way too long since my last beach vacations. See you in a week.

14 comments:

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

You are completely stocked and ready to go. Have a great time.

browneyedgirl said...

have fun leesh!!!

Elisse said...

Enjoy your much-deserved vacay, Leesh!!(BTW, those B Star headphones are uber cute!

Elisse said...

Whoops - not sure if you got my previous comment, but I hope you have a wonderful time!!!!! I'll be on the lookout on Instagram :D

cranberryportage said...

My new purse match exactly with your yellow sandals. I noticed you are bringing the LC dress that I found and the lemon lip balm. Have a great time and we look forward to your photos.

Lin said...

Cute outfits. Hope you guys have fun!

Joanne said...

Have a great time!
Love your mix & match bikinis!

Kathy said...

love your bikinis! have a great time :)

Mrs. Parker said...

Have a great time! Hope you get some solid rest! Love those white sandals btw

ellesy said...

hurrah! i love all the colour. :) have an amazing time!!!

Kasey Lynne said...

I love those yellow wedges!

Have fun in Mexico! Can't wait to see all of your IG photos :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I hope you're having an amazing time! Loving the Instagram pics :)

Shane said...

I've been to Riviera Maya twice, such a beautiful place!

xo Shane

Erleene said...

Hope you are having a lovely time!