Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Friday

I am going to follow suit with Why Girls Are Weird and do a Happy Friday post. I hope everyone had a great week, looks like both fellow Canadians and Americans had a short work week. My next week will be short too because I took Monday off!

{via}

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

1. Revenge especially Josh Bowman
2. Working out hard two days in a row, cutting out carbs and losing 2.5 lbs
3. Ordering bracelets from the lovely Tess who I just met on Twitter
4. Buying a new yellow handbag
5. Maybelline BB Cream in Deep (it matches with my tan)
6. Justice Bieber's As Long As You Love Me
7. Peach green tea bubble tea with tapicoa
8. Short work weeks (in a row)
9. Be gone landline!
10. RHP sangrias later tonight


7 comments:

Mrs. Parker said...

Way to go on #2! That's awesome! I just picked up the Garnier BB cream - I'll let you know my thoughts :) What's your opinion of the Maybelline?

Kathy said...

i missed out on the bracelets and when i went back, she sold out boo.

browneyedgirl said...

i love the maybelline bb cream!!!

Lin said...

Revenge is one of my favorite shows & Josh Bowman is one serious hottie. Love that he & Emily VanCamp are a couple IRL. A yellow handbag, huh? Get on with your sassy self :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You must show us a pic of your new handbag!

Thanks for following along lady, I love happy lists!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

We must have the same taste in guys, and shows. I LOVE Josh Bowmann, and I love watching Revenge.

Kasey Lynne said...

I need to get on this Revenge train. I'm waiting for it to come on netflix.