Monday, July 23, 2012

It's okay...

...to think Kim and Kanye are a cute couple even though I'm not a fan of them individually. I don't know if it's all for TV but they actually look like they're in love.


...to practically be 40 by the time The Hunger Games trilogy comes to an end in theatres. Releasing one a year is just torture. Is this how Harry Potter fans felt?


...to use the liquid from an Advil gel cap to soothe my breakouts. Surprisingly, the puffy and redness went down a bit.


...to drink sangria everyday after work. That's right I made a huge pitcher at the beginning of the week


...to be so in love with Justin Bieber's song As Long As You Love Me. Seeing him perform it at the Teen Choice Awards reminds me of Justin Timberlake's My Love video. Of course, no one can test Timberlake's dance moves.


...to not think anything of Fifty Shades of Grey. I decided to read it to see what the fuss was all about but as I was reading, I wanted to whip that damn Christian Grey for being an a-hole. I dislike him so much. There's no way I would let anyone control me. No one should ever tell me to eat, lol! Now I'm wondering if I should bother reading the other two books.


..to be so jealous of anyone going to Vegas. I want to have some fun too!!!

...to idolize Gwen Stefani. I'm glad that No Doubt released a new album but what is more shocking is how awesome Gwen looks. Her body...amazing. I want to be like her. Can't believe she is 40+ with two kids and can rock a body like that.

7 comments:

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Good job with these. I am sooooooooooooooo into Hunger Games. And I'll be 40 as well when the trilogy is complete.

Kasey Lynne said...

I feel the EXACT same way about The Hunger Games...how dare they make us wait so long!!

Erika said...

Great post, I totally agree about Gwen Stefani she looks great !

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I want to have some fun, too. So want to go to Vegas again. :( And yes, I feel the same way about The Hunger Games movies...crazy and sad at the same time. :(

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh man, it was TORTURE waiting for Harry Potter movies to come out! At least there aren't as many Hunger Games books.

Lin said...

I totally agree with Kim & Kanye making a cute couple even though I dont care for them at all. Christian Grey annoyed the hell out of me, but then again so did the main girl...the entire book was horrid. One thing's for sure, the other two aren't as bad.

jen @ grown in southern ground said...

i was wishy-washy about 50 shades as well. not sure if i'll read the second book.