1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 36. Damn I am getting old. I don't feel 36 and I don't think I look 36. Actually my co-worker said I look like I am 12. I know they are totally exaggerating but I do look a lot younger than my actually age. Most of the time, I get 25-27.
2. The best birthday present ever would be a beach vacation. I have yet to actually be on a beach for my birthday.
3. My favorite birthday to date was my 30th birthday at a local bar. It was kinda a last minute thing but I was really surprised to see so many people come out, even some guys I hadn't since in years. I also felt really great about turning 30. I just before I turned 30, I became a wife and homeowner. I honestly felt I was in a good place in my life on my 30th birthday.
4. Birthdays make me feel old now a days. Birthdays use to be a lot of fun, filled with presents, food, drinks, good company...now for my birthday, I just want to chill out. Maybe this is a sign that I need to go away for my birthday.
5. The worst birthday I ever had was when I turned 25. I can't recall if I did anything to celebrate but I do remember crying in my living room because I was really sad to be turning 25. I know...pathetic huh?
6. When I was born I was 7 lbs and 20 oz (I think) and was born at 7:20 pm. That's about it...I don't know if there is some special story about my birth but I am sure my mom will comment if she has a story to tell.
7. So far my favorite age has been 21. I had the time of my life that year partying and just having fun.
Some fun little stats about me and FITBF:
*I have completed 39 Fill in the Blank Fridays
*The last time I completed them was March 23, 2012
*Lauren used my blanks one time and it was all about TV