Friday, August 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday (Hot edition)

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I am out in California visiting my mom. I'm having a blast here shopping, eating and just spending time with my mom (and stepdad). I have barely checked my Twitter, and I know that I am going to end up with 300+ in my Google reader to catch up on. Today's FITBF is perfect because it is hot here in San Jose. What I am not use to is how it's chilly in the morning before 10 am and then it gets super hot and totally cools off again in the evening. Good thing I brought a sweater.

I'm a little upset that I missed out on yesterday's Random Thursday because I would have loved to share with you my current obsessions. Maybe I can double up next Thursday. Well, here are my blanks and I probably won't blog again so have a great weekend and I will share with you all my great shopping finds when I return home next week.



1. The best thing to do on a hot day is
to call up your friend with a pool and see if they will throw an impromptu pool party.

2. The best place to be on a hot day is on a patio drinking sangria.  

3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is a salad or bubble tea or definitely popsicles.

4. Hot days
are better than cold days. I will take hot humid days over gloomy rain or brutal winter weather.

5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is a tube dress. I don't like anything on my shoulders when it's hot and I like wearing dresses in the summertime.

6. The scent that reminds me of summer is coconut, like Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen or lemons and limes.

7.  My favorite thing about summer is
that everyone is always in a better mood, and the fact that I always kick off the summer with a beach vacation.

No comments: