Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Thursday: Celebrity Girl Crush


I missed last week's Random Thursday so this week, I wanted to make sure to link up. At least now, I will have something to blog about on Thursdays. Here are my picks:

Jessica Alba | She is my #1 crush. She looks great all glammed up but I love her look when she is dressed more casually with her trademark scarf and sunglasses. She also looks amazing after having two kids.


Lauren Conrad | She was lovable on Laguna Beach. If I were in high school, I'd want her to be my best friend. On The Hills, I felt her pain as she had her heart broken but it wasn't until after all the reality TV where she really came into her own skin with her glam California look. Just like Jessica Alba, she look gorgeous dressed up or down.


Blake Lively | She is just HOT! She has legs that go for miles and beach wavy hair that all girls crave. And it totally helps that she is dating Ryan Reynolds.


If you want to join in every Thursday, click on the logo below. I think I am going to look forward to Thursdays from now on.

9 comments:

Katrin said...

I love Jessical Alba's style!

kailyn marie said...

I LOVE Blake Lively!!! I forgot about her!!!!

thanks for linking up!

Kathy said...

i like your new layout!

i think JA is pretty but she's a terrible actress :\

Lin said...

Damn, they're so pretty. I've always been a fan of Blake Lively's. Thought she'd make a fantastic Carrie for a Sex and the City prequel.

Michelleesque said...

Oh my goodness, I am absolutely in LOVE with Blake Lively. Her sense of fashion is absolutely stunning!

Sammantha said...

Seriously in love with Blake Lively!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

natalie blair said...

Jessica Alba is a hottie for sure!!

ellesy said...

love this! i have a celebrity girl crush on mila kunis.

lisa said...

My celebrity girl crushes are all of the adorable-and-slightly-awkward variety: Kristen Stewart, Anna Kendrick, Zooey Deschanel.