Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What I received: Summertime Swap


I love getting mail, especially when you are not expecting it. I was paired up with Em from m.pir.i.cal, also know as the co-host of this swap. Imagine my surprise when I received the email from Lin from Linny's Vault that I would be paired up with one of the co-host!!!  Oh the pressure! I have to admit that I was a couple days late in sending out Em's package and I didn't do a good job with introducing myself when we first got our swap partners. So the first email Em gets from me is an apology that I have sent out her package late. I guess we were a match made in heaven because she sent my package late too!

Today I received a lovely package from Em and now it's time to link it up so other bloggers can see what I got. Everything in the package was bright and colourful, definitely a reminder of summer. Included was a floatie, crazy straws, flip flops, a chocolate lollipop in the shape of a fish, Burt's Bees lip balm and bright pink nail polish.


Thank you Em for the cute stuff and a big thank you to you and Lin for hosting this swap. Coordinating these swaps is difficult and time-consuming so thanks for taking the time to do this!

5 comments:

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Love the lip balm. I use mine all the time. The instadry is not bad either. Yes, who doesn't love mail?

Is that a new header? I LIKE IT!

Kathy said...

i love seeing what others got in a swap! maybe one day i'll join another one but i've been burned too many times :(

Lin said...

That lip balm is my favorite. My husband actually ended up stealing the one someone sent me in the last swap haha. Thanks again for participating, friend!

ellesy said...

such cute, colourful stuff! i love crazy straws. :)

M. said...

So glad you liked it! I couldn't come up with a way to send popsicles and ice cream, which, let's be honest, are what summer is REALLY all about! You're so sweet and despite our mutual delayed-ness (which did work out perfectly, what with me moving and getting behind!) I've loved having you as a swap partner! :)