I sometimes also feel that I am all tweeted out too. I have been on Twitter since 2008 and at first, I loved all the interaction I had with random people and companies but since I made it private to avoid certain people following me, I am slowly losing interest. I want to unlock it so badly but I don't want some people knowing what I am doing and what I am thinking.
Pinterest and Instagram are still on my hot list though!
So, if you are curious about what I am been up to, well here it is...
- I finally upgraded my iPhone. I am a proud new owner of an iPhone 5. I know that it might not be a huge deal to some people but it is to me. I went from a 3Gs to a 5. I am in awe at how fast everything loads. I can take better photos, I have more GBs, the phone is light and thin, basically I am in love. I will post a photo once I find a perfect case. Any suggestions?
- My mom bought me a super early birthday present (my birthday is in December) - a sewing machine. I have been toying with getting one ever since I came back from my visit with her and this weekend, I made two things: 1) it's a secret present for a friend who I doubt reads my blog but still I don't want to post a photo and 2) a little tiny dress - I made it and couldn't think of a little girl to send it to but it just dawned on me who I can send it to so I am mailing it out tomorrow.
- I am suppose to start a cleanse today but I wasn't able to get groceries this weekend and this cleanse has a lot of ingredients I don't have readily available in my home. Did I ever mention that I get anxiety just from thinking of having to get groceries? I have a scheduled meeting on Thursday with the cleanse group and I am going to have to shyly tell them I am so behind. When I decided that I wasn't going to start today, I made these simple Apple Strudel Muffins.
- A lot of Fall TV has started in the past two weeks and there is still more to come. Sons of Anarchy has been a shitstorm of greatness and we are only three episodes in. It took me two days to get over what happened in the last episode. I hope everyone has watched it by now but just in case, no spoilers here. Grey's Anatomy season premiere was just okay. I think I was expecting something else, not a flash forward. After watching Sons of Anarchy, Grey's was below par in greatness. Hopefully, they start to explain more about the plane crash in the next episode. With Glee, I am behind an episode because it's a conflict with Grey's. I am so happy with Kate Hudson in the cast and that new hottie, Brody. New Girl is of course hilarious. One show that I wasn't expecting much from but is quite interesting is Survivor. I am really rooting for Malcolm and Angie, I am such a sucker for people that hook up on the show. Tonight is Revenge and I am super excited for it, only an hour until it starts! Partners is a new show I checked out. It's just okay but I am happy to see Sophia Bush back on the screen. Up next are all the CW shows, Gossip Girl, 90120 and Vampire Diaries.
- Asides from sewing, I have also picked up crocheting and knitting again. Last fall/winter, I didn't make anything because I was taking sewing classes but since my sister-in-law asked me to make a scarf for my niece, I might just make a couple of scarves before winter starts.
- A lot of people have been asking what my hair looks like since I went on about cutting off over 8 inches. It sounds like a lot but trust me, I don't think there is much of a difference. Yes, it's shorter but I just figured out that I can still put it up in a sock bun, woot woot! So as you can see there is not much a difference except for the fact that the light ends are gone. By the way, I had my bangs up in the photo on the left because they were really long and not falling properly.
That's about it from me for now. With the long weekend approaching (yup, it's Thanksgiving weekend for us Canadians), please do me a favour and check out my mom's blog, she has a little contest going on and if you could be so kind to show her some love and enter, it would make my day. Check it out HERE. Just leave her a comment and let her know I sent you!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!