Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random Thursday: 5 Things I Use Everyday...



  1. iPhone - Who can live without their smartphone? I rely on it everyday as my cell phone, my music, for social media, camera, etc. I can't even imagine what it would be like if I forgot it at home one day.
  2. Shu Uemura eyelash curler - I stopped using mascara a year ago and all I do is curl my lashes. I always have to curl them before leaving the house. It just makes my eyes look alive even though I am dead tired.
  3. Papermate Flair pens - Best pens ever!!! If you like writing in a notebook or journal, these write so smoothly and come in many colours. I have the whole set and even made a roll up holder for them.
  4. J.R. Watkins Hand and Cuticle Salve - Nothing is worse than ragged cuticles. With winter approaching, it's good to always moisturize your hands, as well as your cuticles. I apply this salve before I go to bed and before I leave the house.
  5. Cole Haan Linley Barrel Bag - I just bought this bag over the weekend and I am in love with it. I really like that I can wear it as a crossbody bag or carry it by its top handle.


So, what are five things YOU use everyday?

9 comments:

Cocalores said...

Cute bag! I can't seem to find a purse that I use all the time, so I always have to swap bags.(Uhem, does that qualify as an excuse to go shopping?)

Anna Luciano of Sicilianna Beauty said...

1. Samsung Galaxy- I can't be without it either
2. Rowenta Beauty flat iron
3. JR Watkins hand & body lotion
4. Pashmina- I wear a different one every day, I'm obsessed!
5. Maybellein FitMe foundation

Kathy said...

i NEED my phone with me at all times just like i need my lip oil.

i also must have: my argan oil, my hand cream (i use aveeno).

Lin said...

Oh my gosh, I love love love your bag! Wearing mascara is such a freaking pain, especially since I have like almost none & every time I apply some to them I lose about half. Maybe I should just start curling them too on a daily basis? Thanks for the idea!

Elaine A (TOBeautyReviews) said...

Oh pretty bag!!!! Yup I'm with you on the smart phone. I HAVE forgotten it and almost had anxiety attacks. Considered driving back home from work just to get it!

ellesy said...

i love your cole haan bag!!! i thought about picking up the shu uemura eyelash curler during the sephora vib sale but put it back... i kinda regret it now.

Simone Iantorno said...

love the bag! And i seriously contemplated inculding my favorite pens as well! Great ideas!

-Simone

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVE that bag Leesh! I'm on the hunt for a similar style.

You don't wear mascara?? Could've fooled me!!

Elisse said...

I think I'll add the eyelash curler to my Christmas wishlist this year. As for the purse - once your find the perfect bag, it's hard to put down and switch to another one! I have been using my Marc by Marc Jacobs bag all year, and I'm usually one to change my purses up several times during the year!