Thursday, November 1, 2012

Random Thursday: Top 5 Must Read Blogs


It's really hard to pick five must read blogs. I read so many and they are really all my must-reads, otherwise, why else would I be following them. Please don't be offended if your blog is not listed on here. If I frequently comment on your blog, then you know that you are one of my favorite must-reads! Now I will break down my top 5 must reads blogs in 5 categories:

Food Blog | Food Junkie Chronicles
If you live in Toronto, this is the best resource tool if you need ideas or suggestions for a restaurant.

Fashion Blog | Wendy's Look Book
Impeccable style and grace. I envy her closet.

Lifestyle Blog | the little things we do
I thought that after Lauren had her baby, I would end up not following her blog (I'm not gonna lie) but it's the totally opposite. She has the most adorable baby in the world and I love watching Fern grow up. Also, Lauren's information on motherhood is so useful. If I ever have a baby, this is one blog that will help me through it all.

Beauty Blog | BlushPretty
This lovely lady is not only my BFF, she is also the guru of all things beauty.

All-around Blog | Life is Bananas
This was my must read blog. Notice how I said "was"?!?!? I recently found out that Mayra has closed up shop on blogging. Yes, it is indeed a sad day in the blogging world. She said, all good things must come to an end.

Of course, Linny's Vault is a favorite of mine, she is one of the hosts of Random Thursdays. Don't forget to follow her blog and if you want, join in on the Random Thursday fun.


9 comments:

Katrin said...

I need to check out these blogs!

jessica {creative index} said...

I'm always on the hunt for new blogs! Can't wait to check these out! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Elisse said...

Good suggestions, Leesh! I'll be sure to visit these sites :)

Meghan said...

I read Lauren's blog, and I used to read Myra's - she stopped blogging??? So sad:(

Lin said...

I love reading Lauren's blog too. Thought for sure I'd stop reading after the baby came cause lets be honest, most bloggers content gets all baby crazy after having one & I just dont dig that, but her's didnt get too baby heavy which is really cool. And her FITBF link up, still one of my favorites after 2 years.

Isn't sad when a blog finally ends up closing shop? Its kind of like losing a friend. Bummer.

Thanks for linking up with us, sweets! Loved your top 5 ;)

Lisa said...

Wendy's Lookbook is one of my new addictions. Love her outfits.

ellesy said...

nice list of blogs! i currently follow wendy's lookbook and blushpretty... definitely going to check out the rest!

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVEEE Wendy's Lookbook. She is SO cute. Plus, her youtube channel is one that I watch very often!

Lauren + fern= cutest thing ever.

Wow! Mayra stopped blogging?? I had no idea!

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Good list. I just joined Linny's Vault. Looking forward to Thursdays.