Saturday, November 17, 2012

What I'm loving right now

{via}

I took yesterday off with original intentions of watching the last installment of the Twilight Saga but then I found out it was a PA Day (high school kids have the day off). After experiencing this last year -  the long line ups and screaming kids - I decided that I would still take the day off but not watch the movie. Instead, I treated myself to a 90 minute massage. Well, after that massage, I was itching to watch Breaking Dawn Part 2, so I walked over to the theatre and gave it a shot. No mass lineups but there were still the screaming kids. Since the first movie, I have taken the day off work to watch the movie and I really didn't want to break tradition so I watched it and I am so glad that I did. It was awesome. Totally not what I was expecting considering Part 1 was a dud. I can't believe the saga is over and has come to an end. The movie did give me closure and it was nice to see it come to an end the way that it did. I wasn't expecting it to be so funny and seat-gripping. When you watch it, let me know what you think without giving away any spoilers. If you are debating about watching, I strongly suggest you do. I even want to watch it again.



Do you ever get that obsession to collect certain things? Well, I wanted to collect all the eos sphere lip balms. Since we have a very limited selection in Toronto, my mom went on a goose hunt to get me all of the colours/flavours. She sent me the above photo to let me know she has completed my collection and will be mailing them to me. Isn't she awesome? I have only tried out the mint, lemon and watermelon so far, but I can't wait to try them all!


Don't you hate when you become addicted to a show only for it to get cancelled? It was like this for me for Melrose Place 2.0 and Lipstick Jungle. And now I can add Partners to the list. Only six episodes in and CBS has decided to cancel it. I don't know if this means it is cancelled as of now or if they will finish off the season. I absolutely love Michael Urie on the show, he carries it all but I am going to miss Sophia Bush. I loved her in One Tree Hill so I was happy when it was announced she would be on a new sitcom. Her style on the show is exactly how I would want to dress. I wish I could find more photos of her outfits but I had no luck. I did snap this photo below while I was watching this week's episode, which is probably the last :(


What are you loving as of lately?

6 comments:

ellesy said...

i absolutely get the obsession to collect... it's crazy how much stuff i have. i had a couple of the eos lip balms but stopped using them because i don't like my lip products to have any flavour. it's unfortunate because i love everything else about them... have you come across any unflavoured ones?

Lin said...

What a bummer. I hate watching new shows & falling for them only to have them go & get cancelled soon after...booo!

Kathy said...

i hear you on the obsession thing. once i have it in my head to get something or make something, it's all i can think about or buy!

and BD was ok. i thought the only good part was the last scene.

my fav shows that got cancelled were: Jericho, The Black Donnellys and some trading show (forget the name) that had the same guy who plays Lewis Litt on Suits

Kasey Lynne said...

Part 2 was SO good. I still want to go see it again. $4 theater, here I come! And you didn't like Part 1?? Really??

LOVE that you want to collect all the eos lip balms. I love all the flavors!

Let's take a moment of silence for Lipstick Jungle.

loved that show.

Elisse said...

yes - let us take a moment of sikence for Lipstick Jungle! I remeber reading somewhere that there was an online petition to keep it on the air.

I was going to get you the raspberry EOS for Christmas but figured you had it already. Guess I was right!

April Bozman said...

The ONLY one's you're missing are the special Alice in Wonderland collection of 3 that you can only get online. So jelly that you have them all!