Thursday, January 31, 2013

Random Thursday: Top 5 Worst TV Shows




Today's topic is the worst shows ever. This was difficult for me because I like to think that if I don't like a show, I won't continue to watch it so I couldn't really come up with five. The shows I have listed were the shows that I think are horrible or that I watched most of the episodes even though I was so annoyed by it. If you want to check out what others think, check out the link up at Linny's Vault today.

Any Kardashian show.  I have a love/hate relationship with this show. Let me tell you that I CAN'T STAND Kim but I don't mind the others. This family is basically fame-whores (except for Bruce because it seems like he is just along for the ride) and attention-seekers. While I didn't mind Kourtney & Khloe's show, I cringe anytime I see Kim. I could go on and on about her but I don't want to waste my time bad-mouthing her.

Breaking Amish. I was so intrigued by the show until I found out that they were actually out of their Amish community for some time before they did this show.

Man vs. Food. It's so disgusting that this man (I don't even know his name) would challenge himself to eat gigantic portions of food.

Jersey Shore. I know that there were lots of people who tuned in but I couldn't stand it. It wasn't entertaining for me at all.

As for a fifth show, I couldn't think another one. I didn't do too well with this topic. I think I would have done better with the best shows that were short-lived and cancelled too soon (hint, hint hosts).


12 comments:

Anna Luciano of Sicilianna Beauty said...

Looks like we have the same taste in TV Shows! I 3/4... I haven't actually watched Man vs Food

Lin said...

I had a hard time coming up with shows too but then I thought back to all the shows I gave a change to & just couldnt handle cause of the stupidity. Needless to say, it was easy after that haha.

Ive never ever watched the Kardashian show or Jersey Shore, they look like brain cell killers. Ick.

Mrs. Parker said...

I completely agree with you on #1 & #4. Kim is the worst on every episode, there are seriously times when I think "Can this girl get any more self absorbed?!" My husband's convinced I'm a "reality" TV addict & in need of serious help.... ;)

Katrin said...

Haha, I had to laugh so much because one of my top 5 is "Any show with the Kardashians". :)

meg m said...

I love any and all kardashian show. it's embarrassing. and I'm starting to like Kim more ever since she got her divorce but she is still hard on the head a lot.
I've never seen breaking Amish but I would like to at least once!
man vs food. c'mon man you are a nutcase and your show sucks.
jersy shore. agreed.

Martha Woods said...

I know a lot of people love the Kardashians but I don't like them, period. Fames whores all around, sorry to be harsh!

M. said...

Totally with you on Kim. I find it appropriate and yet completely terrifying that her and Kanye West are having a kid. I can't stand that guy. I want to slap him every time I see him. That thing is gonna be the (very vapid and arrogant) anti-christ.

I can't believe I forgot to include the Jersey Shore! *face-palm*

Thanks for linking up!

Joanne said...

I haven't seen an entire Kardashian show but I don't think I want to. So not worth my time.
I saw Breaking Amish and thought it was interesting at first then got bored and found out it was scripted. I don't know why I was surprised by that coz I'm sure most "reality" shows are scripted.
Jershey Shore.... ummm.. no comment. =P
I don't think I've seen Man vs. Food.
Reality shows are taking over!!

ellesy said...

i absolutely agree with man vs food and jersey shore... the problem was that my hubby enjoys these types of shows. on my list, i'd have judge judy or any of those reality shows that follow around people who are trying to impound cars or issue court orders - argh, i can't stand those!

Elisse said...

Agree! Agree! Agree! I haven't watched Man vs. Food though, but I don't think it would be my cup of tea.

SH said...

I agree with Jersey Shore!!! I don't understand the obsession with that show.

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Kasey Lynne said...

Jersey Shore is definitely one of the worst tv shows ever made. All of those people are just so annoying!