Thursday, January 17, 2013

Random Thursday: What's in my purse

Don't you love when people share what they carry in their purse? Let me tell you that I carry a lot and these days, I am carrying less than I normally do. So, this week's topic is to share with you what's in my purse. If you want to link up, head over to Linny's Vault.


My Cole Haan Crosby Small Shopper bag in Gunsmoke. I love the old vintage look it has and it pretty much carries everything I need without it being too heavy.


So here is what is in my bag. Please excuse the photo, it was taken with my hubby's iPhone. I don't have the patience to take out our real camera. I guess you could always click on the photo to zoom in.


1 | leather gloves
2 | earmuff things that goes around the back of your head. I wore them today and they are superwarm
3 | earphone case and inside are earbuds, just the typical ones that come with the iPhone. I just ordered some swanky ones from Bass Buds.
4 | target reusable bag
5 | notebook where I write down whatever is on my mind and yes, it's decorated with some washi tape
6 | cole haan wallet
7 | receipt stasher that I sewed myself
8 | kobo ereader and sleeve
9 | iPhone
10 | emergen-c - it's flu and cold season so I drink one packet everyday with half juice, half water
11 | makeup bag
12 | kleenex
13 | aveda hand relief - hands are so dry in the winter
14 | kiehl lip balm
15 | floss
16 | mint lindor chocolate and almond nougat
17 | papermate flair pens and metallic sharpies
18 | eos lip sphere in watermelon
19 | USB stick
20 | measuring tape - you don't know how many times this came in handy
21 | washi tape
22 | work passcard

So now, you probably would like to know what's in my makeup bag, well, I am one step ahead of you. I have emptied out the contents to share with you. I really need to go through it because I don't even need half of the stuff in it.


1 | glymm bag - my hubby signed up for Glymm Men and they sent him a woman's subscription box instead so he gave it to me
2 | hair elastic
3 | eye drops
4 | rosebud salve
5 | lip stuff - revlon just bitten lip stain in adore, clinique chubby stick in fuller fig, MAC lipgelée in jellybabe and chanel rouge coco shine in rebelle
6 | lip brush and pacifica roll-on perfume in lotus garden
7 | essie crystal nail file
8 | mirror/brush
9 | hand sanitizer
10 | oral-B tooth picks
11 | steroid cream for my upper lip - very bad dry skin in the winter time, this is my saviour
12 | advil in a kinder surprise container

So that's it from me. I hope you enjoying peeking into my purse. Now let me know, what are some random items that you carry in your purse?



5 comments:

Kathy said...

what a fantastic reuse of a kinder egg! we have a million of those so now i know what to use them for instead of tossing them out.

Katrin said...

I always wanted to try that rosebud salve. I have heard so many great things about it!

meg m said...

you're a genius with that kinder egg thing! I have the same glymm bag, used it forever and loved it!
love that you made your own receipt holder thing and that you decorated that notebook. I seriously need to get some washi tape.
I need an earphone case. they always get so tangled.
thanks for linking up!

Lin said...

First of all, cute purse! I love how everything's pretty organized. You have no clue how often I'll clean out my purse in hopes of it staying that way but it never does...bummer.

I love that you carry around pens & sharpies cause I'm totally the same way! You have no clue how many times having a Sharpie handy has saved me when mailing out swap packages or tagging up a wall on the streets...haha j/k. Although I have to say, Ive never heard of anyone carrying around a measuring tape. That's pretty bad ass.

Kasey Lynne said...

Dang girl! You weren't kidding!

LOVE the leopard earmuffs. I'm so proud! ;D

Every time I see your receipt stasher, it reminds me that I need to get one. I have SO many receipts in my wallet.

What flavor is that Emergen-C? I need to start drinking more of that stuff.

Love the makeup bag. That's such a pretty color.