Monday, February 18, 2013

My safe haven: Josh Duhamel

I think I am in love this guy. Actually I am seriously in love with Josh Duhamel. I just finished reading the Nicholas Sparks book, Safe Haven and since I knew that Josh Duhamel would be starring in, I had no choice but to visualize him while reading. I can't wait to see the movie and even if it's horrible (The Last Song, Dear John - they are nothing compared to A Walk to Remember and The Notebook), I will just be happy to see Josh on the big screen. To me, he has the perfect height, body build, smile, hair, personality, etc. He is just perfect. Don't you think? I know that if my husband is reading this, he would probably roll his eyes. Don't worry Mike, you are like 97% close to being as perfect as him, lol!

Fergie is one lucky lady. I hope she knows that...

Source: imdb.com via Leesh on Pinterest

Source: google.com.my via Leesh on Pinterest

2 comments:

jo said...

Omg, I have the hots for Josh too!!

xo Jo

http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

Kasey Lynne said...

When I heard that Josh Duhamel AND Julianne Hough were cast at the two main characters for this movie, I was actually really bummed. I like him in more action type movies, rather than rom-com/drama types. And don't even get me started on Julianne Hough.

I'm still going to see the movie, but it probably won't even come close to The Notebook.

Have you seen Message in a Bottle? That's another fave of mine by Nicholas Sparks and the movie is so good!